Truth about Bridgstone/Firestone Tires
















Dont buy from Bridgestone Americas Holding, Inc.

I was discriminated, harrased, wrongfully terminated at the Distribution Center in Ontario, California

4000 E Mission Blvd
Ontario, CA 91761
(909) 673-1402
www.bridgestone-firestone.com


I recorded Michael Cook and Penelope Nall discriminating/harassing me then notified the Bridgestone / Firestone main office in Nashville. I was terminated 30 min. after I was aksed to sign agreement not to record. They said Bridgestone/Firestone told them to let me go, for their screw up! I received my last check 2 weeks later. Which I was suppose to get then and there. Penelope Nall and Michael Cook were terminated 2 weeks later. Thanx to my attorney Michael Kushner from Newport beach for getting me a small settlement!

Email us your story!

****************************************

For all information go to No Employment Discrimination here


http://www.geocities.com/ara_losangeles/

We publish "Turning the Tide: Journal of Anti-Racist Action, Research & Education" every two months -- for 20 years now. You can obtain a free sample by writing to ARA, PO Box 1055, Culver City CA 90232; calling 310-495-0299, or sending email to antiracistaction_la@yahoo.com


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: